Life at OTE
- Students are expected to be an example of Christ in all their behavior.
- Students are expected to avoid the distraction of close relationships with the opposite sex during duration of the program.
- Students are required to be prompt in their attendance to every scheduled event.
- No tobacco, drugs, and/or alcohol.
- No weapons.
- No electronics during classes or sessions.
- No-co ed swimming in the Roman Spa and Hot Springs.
- No leaving properly without a counselor or staff member.
- No girls in guys rooms and vice versa.
- No food or drinks in lodges. Water is accepted and encouraged.
- Students are required to respect all Conference Center and Bible College Staff and property rules.
- No sharing clothes.
FOOD & MEAL SERVICE
Meals are served promptly in the cafeteria three times a day. We offer a vegetarian and/or gluten-free option, but are unable to provide any other food options at this time. We ask that students with any dietary needs inform us before arrival.